Complete Bruce Lee interview at “The Pierre Berton Show” (1971)
The Pierre Berton Show was a television show on CHCH TV, hosted by Pierre Berton. It ran from 1962 to 1973, and Berton regularly interviewed important artists, actors, and other public figures. His interviews included Malcolm X in 1965, Lenny Bruce in 1966, and the only known interview with Bruce Lee in 1971.
Bruce Lee faces a real dilemma. He’s on the verge of stardom in the United States with a projected TV series on the horizon. But he’s just achieved superstardom as a film actor here in Hong Kong. So what does he choose? The East or the West?” Thus, begins this captivating interview with the martial arts legend, which took place less than two years before his unexpected demise.
More stuff about master Bruce Lee:
- Bruce Lee: The Ultimate Tribute HD 2015
- Bruce Lee remix: be water my friend
- Hawkings Cheung recall good times with Bruce Lee
- Top 10 Bruce Lee Moments
- Bruce Lee playing ping pong
- Wan Kam Leung recalls Bruce Lee fighting with Wong Shun Leung
- Bruce Lee: the lost interview
You can find all articles about Bruce Lee here: All articles about Bruce Lee